Friday, January 30, 2009

About Myself


Hi There...

Please excuse me to introduce myself.

My name is Bryan Ricky, born on 1983 in Limbang but i grew up in Miri a.k.a Town of oil~. I am pure Kelabit. Most ppl i met will mistakenly say that I am Chinese (which is good) hik hik hik...



Height : 172cm
Weight : 68kg (I'm fat..hik hik hik)
Star sign : Leo
Date Birth : July 31st
Favourite Foods : I love to try different variety of cruisine
Favourite Drinks : Love juices n RO water
Siblings : 2 brothers & 1 sister (I'm the youngest & spoilt)
Interest : I like to surf the internet,making new frens,reading and listening to music, watch movies, travelling, cycling, running, love gardening (eventho i dun hv a garden), cooking (cos i like to eat), tennis & badminton my fav sports and fall in love with sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment