Friday, January 30, 2009

Chinese New Year

January 26th, in Chinese calendar, this date falls on the day of New Year for the Chinese community including us la...

This is the first time around for me to celebrate CNY in Kuching after a while staying in KL. Am quite excited this time regardless my best fren Leslie (my ex-housmate in Shah Alam) invited us to his Open house @ Bayang Estate Tabuan Jaya.

We went out around 10 am and back home around 10 pm at nite. It was fun to hang out and release all the tense.

Scratch of our pic





My aunty Audrey with Yien


Blurry pic at JnJ Cafe after Visiting-still got extra room for foods..hahahah




1 comment:

  1. Nice work. I came across your blog while blog surfing using the “next blog” button on the Nav Bar of blogger.com. I am continually fascinated by the types of blogs that exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people all over the globe express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete